HOW IT WORKS
We designed the Fundraising program to be able to give back to our community and help groups and individuals reach their targets. The program is very easy and we are always here to support you along the way.
You sell whole boxes of product and receive a donation back for each box that you sell. Below is how to get started.
Select the dates for the following:
- Start date
- Final Order
- Final Payment
- Order Delivery & Distribution
Download the support documents to get you started, it includes:
- Order forms
- Order tracker
- Final order form
Note: Order collection date needs to be communicated from the start. Best to use a significant date e.g. training, games etc.
- Distribute order forms
- Start selling
- Submit your final order with us and the date you would like your order picked up/delivered.
- Your donation will get deposited 1-2 weeks post-delivery.
Freight charges do apply and are only available for business addresses.
WHAT YOU NEED TO DO
LETS REACH YOUR FINANCIAL GOAL!
1. Let us know that you are going to participate and what time frames you are looking at.
2. Use the order form on the excel document you downloaded to distribute between everyone collecting orders.
3. If you would like posters or digital images for social media, websites or emails get in touch and we will send these to you.
4. Once all orders are complete, send through your final order form, we will send you an invoice for you to be able to make payment and arrange for pick up/delivery. Order forms need to be sent 5 working days prior to pick up in Silverdale, Auckland or 7 working days if you require delivery.
5. Your donation will be processed within 1 - 2 weeks after your pies have been picked up/delivered.
NOTE: All product come in full boxes of one flavour, individually wrapped and frozen.
Freight charges do apply, please request for freight charges if you would like an estimate.
- You will only be able to select up to 7 flavours. You can sell less but if you would like to sell more email us to adjust the forms for you.
- These dates are not set in stone but provides us with some guidence.